Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cosmic Persona Designs dissed for Political Astrology's sake?

Confession: since the 2012 political campaign has heated up these last several months, I've been so busy blogging through the lens of Political Astrology that once I completed my Sketchbook Project 2012 in April and sent it along, my drawing table has become little more than a gi-huge dust collector, at least until the debates, Election Day 2012, two eclipses in November, and Winter Solstice 2012 are over!

In fact, there's such a plethora of political and cosmic events to writer about that I've begun a Political Astrology Newsletter for serious readers who wish to subscribe for more in-depth astro-details.

Not to be outdone by my own very self, I hereby post one of the designs from the pages of my Sketchbook Project, Fractured Fashions 2012:

Now, cats'n'kitties, enjoy a new cycle of activity which starts with tomorrow's New Moon in joyful, playful Leo!

~:~

Stars Over Washington Monthly subscription form (3-months' worth of astro-political info electronically delivered; $18US through Amazon Payments.)

No comments: