Saturday, October 02, 2010

Woot! Cosmic Persona Designs has a Follower!

Amazing that after five years of maintaining this lonely art blog of complimentary art images, CPD has its first Follower! This may not last long, of course, but considering my previous droopy post on the unstable future of this blog of fanciful figure studies, it's much needed encouragement for a semi-starving artist such as myself who likes spreading art around the globe whenever possible.

So perhaps today I shall publish a banner from a brand new drawing...because my drawings are "fun and sexy", as a viewer has now kindly said! (From this you can tell it takes so little improvement to make me happy.)

Introducing 'Gina', whose full portrait may be seen decorating her own 2011 Calendar now available in my Boudoir Blossoms Art Shop so mosey over and check her out, if you may...



Art On, Everyone! Jude

~:~

Also, for a full bevy of glamorous ladies, one for each month of the year, you might try my new Cosmic Lilith Art Calendar 2011 as well.

No comments: