Friday, January 15, 2010

Star of the Show: a fanciful backstage figure study


Get out your tap shoes and tutus!

For this pencil drawing, Star of the Show, is but one of the fanciful figure studies you'll find here in my Cosmic Persona Designs Art Gallery.

Yet the question must be: which prima donna is truly the Star of the Show and which the 'up and coming' understudy?


So I guess this must also be a figure study of an understudy, yes? ;p

~:~

Plus, you may wish to view the sepia-toned version of Star of the Show, now appearing at Sepia Art Theater.

My favorite media: Prismacolor oil and Rexel Derwent watercolour pencils (dry only) on black or white paper.

2 comments:

DD said...

Cosmic connections!
Star of the Show is me and you and everyone who feels like they are.
I vibe to your work.
DD

jude cowell said...

Why thank you D, so glad you do!! jc