Sunday, January 13, 2008

White Collar Affair

This image, a drawing titled, White Collar Affair, was rendered (as usual) with Prismacolor oil pencils and Rexel Derwent Watercolour pencils on dry paper. You like? Then how about letting me know?

My copyrighted images here on Cosmic Persona Designs get linked a lot--thousands over its short lifetime (born June 2005) but no one ever leaves me a comment on my work or, it seems, never attributes my work when they snag it.

So how about a word if you like one of my images? Surely my hours (and years) of effort deserve that much. Creative Commons licensing agreements notswithstanding, of course.

Is this too much to ask, Dear Viewer? If so, then I hope no one ever does your work the same.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Ask and you shall recieve. Thank you for sharing your wonderful drawings, Jude. I really love your picutures of plants, but it is hard to single out one that is more wonderful than any other. Keep up the good work.

jude cowell said...

Thanks, Nathan--sweet! ;p