Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Valentina

Valentina and her Red Chiffonery are part of my Boudoir Blossoms Collection of drawings for good reason, yes?


Val would like you to mosey over to Jude's Threshold and check out the Pages list in the sidebar column - look for 'Chiffonery Art' to have a peek at a few of Valentina's glamorous friends!


Valentina by jude cowell
(c) Boudoir Blossoms 2007 - 2009+

Artist's Message: All Cosmic Persona Designs, Boudoir Blossoms, and Chiffonery Art images that are displayed online are meant for those who have reached and passed the wise old age of 17 years - please comply!

- Jude Cowell updated April 8, 2009 2:30 pm edt

3 comments:

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

The colors you use are absolutely me and my taste. If you have these for sale, or prints or something, I know what I am getting!

Beautiful.

jude cowell said...

Great, Megan! I'd love for you to have something...

yes, Limited Edition Color Prints or PostCards are available with
payment by check, money order, or PayPal.

Email for more details:

judecowell@gmail.com

jude

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

emailed you - sending love