Monday, February 05, 2007

Beatrice in Blue

It's a new Boudoir Blossoms portrait for you!

~:~

Since childhood I've loved The Story of Peter Rabbit by Beatrice Potter. His plight never failed to move me and the artwork and design were marvels for the little artist me...tiny mite as I was at the time.

~:~

Consequently the name 'Beatrice' has always been a favorite around here so perhaps I should see Renee Zellwegger's portrayal of her in the film!

This drawing is based not at all on Peter Rabbit or on any other rabbit and it favors Beatrice Potter not in the least. No apologies though!

~:~

Please remember Boudoir Blossoms images for all your floral-with-boudoir-figure-study needs - you may wish to check out my Art Storefront for modestly priced Downloads, plus, a Print of Dreamyfish Arts's Breaksea cod is available, too.

No comments: