Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Mysterious A.Cat

Hope you've got a moment to see what this limerick situation is about at Lim's Limericks by A.Cat because I'm not sure if this should be broadcast considering how political cats have turned out to be--and you could've knocked me over with a feather when I found this out.

I know we live in political times but bird's-eye accounts are often squeamishly squelched by the powers-that-be. Not so here. His pen name may be hiding something deeper, of course, but I don't want to intrude on his privacy...there's enough of that in the land near and far, so a pen name is probably a noble ruse in Mr.A.Cat's case.

Guess if you travel in such high and mighty circles, the time comes when all must be revealed...polls or no, mandates be d---well, check it out unless you're under the ripe old age of 17. If so, I'd prefer that you censor yourself until at least next year...and if you're one to wear your political indoctrinations on your sleeve, it would be more prudent for you to simply sit out this dance!

In fact, wait for a salsa. There's sure to be a salsa. And limericks can be so annoying even without the catitude.

No comments: